New Dylan Tote

1. I literally pondered for days trying to decide between turquoise and coral. I actually had the turq tote in my cart and almost sent my order through when the little voice in my head said "go with the coral":p So glad I did. This is showing a little brighter than the actual color. Sorry for the fuzzy phone pics.

2. Oh, it's beautiful. Congratulations. lovely purse. I love my Concorde one. The Coral is wonderful.
  3. There have been several comments about the turquoise bags fading so you definitely made the right choice. Very pretty! :tup:
  4. Beautiful!
  5. Congrats! Coral looks fab with gold HW!
  6. Thanks! The color is absolutely stunning. I'm not even a gold hardware type of person, but this just looks incredible!
  7. Congrats! It's really a pretty colour.
  8. I love the coral on this bag... congrats!!
  9. The bag is great looking. Curious if it's heavy. Enjoy your new bag. :smile:
  10. I don't think it's heavy at all. i have other bags that are MUCH heavier than this (and I carry alot of junk :biggrin:)
  11. It looks great, the gold hardware is perfect with this warm color!
  12. Gorgeous bag and I really love the colour. Congrats!!!! hehe.
  13. CONGRATS!! I just got my zucca tote today and she is a similar colour. I love it!!
  14. I love, love, L O V E the LP coral leather with gold hardware! Congrats on your choice!
  15. Thanks everyone! :flowers: