new dooney bags

1. well here are soem new bags dooney has introduced i very much do like this new patent meduim chiara but am not so sure about the signtaure white ( i like sublte but a tad to sublte border line dull, i am guessing that this line will replace the it bags as crossword has replaced doodle ) the meduim chiara / signature white / rope all come in various colors. the rope line i am on the fence but i find it oddly interesting espeiclaly would like to see how it looks in the other colors espeically the navy and ocean overal out of all new stuff which has come out crossword was the best well woudl liek to knwo what others think

2. I don't care for the signature white, I don't care for the rope, I'm on the fence about the Miami line. I love the medallion bags (I have two duffels) and I love love love their metallic duffels, but the newest stuff they've been putting out hasn't really moved me. That's good, because it saves me money, LOL.

3. I don't really care for any of Dooney's bags. Overall I haven't seen a shape or material that really caught my eye. I was interested in their zebra and giraffe line until I found out it was plastic note ponyhair. Their IT line is very old now and really needs to be replaced. Maybe they will come up with something good someday...

4. My SO just ordered the Medium Patent Chiara in Turquoise for me for Valentines Day! This would be my First Dooney Bag, I have Coach, Charlie Lapson and Francesco Biasia.

5. I love my giraffe and zebra dooney's. They are really beautiful handbags. Buy one... buy one....