New Dior Autumn 2006-7 Gaucho Bags

1. I think someone made a post about it but I'll post pics for yall to see? I hope it's not a bother but I think the new autumn bags are cool :nuts: Not that surprising but I think the new saddle bags look stylish. I hope they have a Gaucho belt in crocodile skin for the new collection! :love: Some of these bags look like it has a neon pink shading but that is just the light ;)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I sorta predicted John would do this to the gaucho bags. Just like he did those mini crocodile skinned detective bags :idea:

2. [​IMG]

And the last mini one. I also noticed Galliano inserted the "gothic" theme for the Paris Couture Show 2006.

3. Is it just the light thats making the snake look pinky?

4. ya it is XD

5. I think it's the light. I'm not a big fan of the Gaucho. Bring pink girly Dior back!!! :sad2:

6. spray paint it :lol:

Now I am excited about Gaucho. The generic materials didn't do it for me. Python tickles me :love:

7. hmm the current Dior Gaucho Black Belt...should I wait if they have a crocodile or python one? Or should I get the regular one.

8. ^^^if its guaranteed that it'll come out, I'd wait :biggrin:

9. well if the regular one is 400 something then the crocodile one will be ... 1000? D: i think i'd go broke lol

10. Californians FYI
    We can't order python goods. It is not allowed to be shipped into our state.

I hope by July the python purse is out. I do hope to be in Hawaii by then. I might have to hook up with Noriko to SHOP!!:lol:

11. the red one seems to have different leather texture... softer????

12. Just let me know when girl! :nuts:

13. Yup. When I get the tickets I'll let you know.
    You'll have to show me your turf.;)

14. That'll be fun:biggrin: Where are you from?

15. The beautiful OC. Well, not as beautiful as Hawaii.