New denim collection from Dooney and Bourke

1. What do you all think about these bags? I love them, but can't decide which to order, would love any and all opinions! :biggrin:

2. do u have pics

3. [​IMG]

Double Pocket Tote

[​IMG]

Medium Banana Bag

[​IMG]

Tassel Tote

There are more at http://www.dooney.com but I just posted the ones I like. I like the trim on the first two, and it's available in different colors. I'm not a big fan of denim, but these are nice looking.

4. of the 3 i'd prefer the first one.. the double pocket tote.

5. I'm a bit wary of most fabric bags. Is the denim treated to repel stains?

6. I like the tassle tote

7. Somehow, Dooney & Bourke doesn't do it for me. How about the blue Louis Vuitton bags?

8. D&B has never been 'it' for me. They seem to travel the line between genuine and copycat too closely.

9. denim as in jeans but on a designer handbag, that's different. i am more pleasantly surprised than I though I would be though.

10. I'm not a dooney fan and I can't say I like these either. I'm not really much of a denim handbag fan, although I bought a piece from the LV denim collection :lol:

11. I like Dooney's. I have a Cabriolet Limited edition one, but Im not really a fan of these. I like it when they stick to what they know best :all-weather leather. I also love their prices. Cant beat that.

12. D&B makes the ugliest LV ripoffs. I really can't stand them and the 14 year olds who carry them. Straight up classless and ugly.

13. I have liked a D&B bag here and there... these ones are alright. Better than the bags that actually have "Dooney & Bourke" written all over them

14. Excuse me? They also make some professional looking bags. Ive never seen a 14 yr old with mine. Just bcause a bag doesnt cost a grand does NOT make it un-classy or the person strutting their stuff with it on their shoulder.