New Damier Speedy and Pomme Cles! Pics, pics, pics :]]]

1. So... After months of stalking tpf, I feel like I finally have something worth posting about! lol I have been saving up for a speedy and was dead set on mono, but today I tried on the damier and knew it was right for me. :yes: I drove out to the boutique at Stony Point in Richmond, Va. The SA who helped me was oh-so-sweet, and kept asking what I'd like to 'play' with next. What a cutie! Anyways- after seeing all the pomme posts I was dying to see it in person. She showed me the cles and I just had to have it. It looked so so wonderful on the damier. AMAZINGLY glad I went to the boutique instead of ordering online, it was a great experience.. and now... THE PICTURES!

Damier Speedy 25!

[​IMG]

What a freakin sexy piece of... louis.

[​IMG]

It's looooove. *drools*

[​IMG]

Silly model :]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Family Portrait...

[​IMG]

The Mini Sac HL MONO :] Threw that one in there, just cause it's so cute!

[​IMG]

2. Great pics! I love the cles with the speedy!

3. Great buys! The pomme looks GORGEOUS!

4. I love the way you model these babies! :love: Congrats and welcome to tPF!! :yahoo:

5. Nice loot! I am also saving for my first speedy-and am leaning towards the Damier!

6. congrats, the pomme and damier look awesome together!

7. Congrats! It looks so cute on you!

8. love everything and cute pics! congrats!

9. AWW...too cute! That bag and cles look fabulous on you!:cutesy: Great color combo.

10. Great choice! CONGRATS!

11. great buys!! like your shirt too!!

12. awsome combo! love the pix, it look great on u!

13. Very Cute!

14. WOW! Beautiful choices. :love: Congratsz!:yahoo:

15. Thanks so much for the lovely comments everyone! I'm very excited- it's so nice to hear positive feedback :heart: