New Cruise PDF File from Nordstrom in Seattle

Thank you so much for taking the time to post this! Can you believe that you have more information on the bags than I saw at the 57th Street trunk show? You would think that they would have had more of the bags available. What would I ever do without you guys! Thanks again!

AWESOME!!! Thanks Roey and Sophia!! This is priceless for someone such as myself that does not have access to a Chanel Boutique or Chanel Dept. in a retail store. You have no idea how much I appreciate your posting the pics!!!
Someone please clue me in here on the Oversized Coco -- what is the material this will come in? I did not understand a word of the description- duh! I have to have my S/A reserve me one in Khaki. Thanks again ladies!

OK - one more Duh question for you ladies--

The Oversized Coco is the same as the Cabas? How do you pronounce Cabas? Is it like CA-BAZ? Trying to learn the lingo, thanks for you patience and help.

OK - one more Duh question for you ladies--

The Oversized Coco is the same as the Cabas? How do you pronounce Cabas? Is it like CA-BAZ? Trying to learn the lingo, thanks for you patience and help.

Some call is C-a-r-e Bus. But don't accent on the 're'. Some ppl say -KABAS-Oversized CC is the same thing as the Cabas. :rolleyes: