new colours

1. anyone has more information? apparently there are new colours coming out
    tangerine- a new shde of orange
    rosè antique (?) a lighter shade of pink but not a babypink apparently more muted than fushia
    a new red - mix between rouge vif and rouge vermillion
    blue french . a new blue nearer on the thalssa side

:upsidedown: anyone?

2. I think LA Van saw the new red...

3. Is the new red called Rouge Moyen?

As for the new pink, what leather does it come in?

4. I heard my SA mention this new red in the Autumn arrivals, it's called Rouge Gavranche? If I remember correctly, but of course she had no clue of what it looked like....:rolleyes:

5. The new red I saw was Rouge Garanche or something like that. It was a mix between vermillion and rouge VIF but with more golden undertones.

6. I wonder if tangerine is like the coral? ( I believe it is called coral...I am curious to see this one)

I have to rely on all of you to see them...My H has a swatch book that must be years old and they never have bags to look at either.

7. I am in the same boat KB! I don't think my NM even has the leather swatch book. I had to wait until I went to Beverly Hills to see it, and it was not even updated.

8. I was told about some of the new colors but didn't make any note (to get the spelling correct! LOL) of them. I heard about Rose Shocking--would that be similar to Frambois?

Kou, I had a Vision II agenda in Rouge Moyen. I don't know if that's a new color but that's the first time I saw it. It was on Rodeo leather and appeared kind of like a dull Rouge Vif.

9. Can't wait to see the new blue...and tangerine! :yes:

10. I would love to see the Rose Shocking OT! I bet its gorgeous!

11. I can't tell Rose Shocking apart from Frambois, but then again I've only seen Rose Shocking in suede so I'm not even sure if Rose Shocking is Frambois in suede.

Ok, that last couple of sentences I wrote didn't make any sense ...:push:

I have never seen Rouge Moyen before until recently. Prior to this, I didn't even know there're other Rouges besides Rouge Vif and Rouge Hermes.

12. I love the blues...I want a Birkin in Box in the new blue...maybe white stitching...

13. tangerine sounds divine!!!!!!

14. Krisite...you love color...I like that! You have spunk...:wlae: :wlae:

15. my SA told me about the blue french. very deep color. they had a 40 cm B in this color w/ royal blue piping.