new colors for reversible stripe tote bags!!!

cathi

O.G.
Oct 8, 2006
so girls.....do you like the bags????
and......what is your favorite new color????
i'm loving the punch and the white...........
i just love the look of the signature khaki w/white...looks so crisp and spring like........:yes:

I agree!! The khaki/white combo looks so clean!

I also love the khaki/punch but the website says that monogramming is not available for that color.

I own the Signature Stripe Reversible Large tote (and accessories) in khaki/mahogany and I love it!

I love white with the khaki sig too...Love the Punch color...but I already have a tote (and the accessories) in Parchment.

I saw the light blue on Thursday. In the hat. One of my SAs showed it to me, it's cute.

So-femme, maybe the monogramming will come later.

I love white with the khaki sig too...Love the Punch color...but I already have a tote (and the accessories) in Parchment.

I saw the light blue on Thursday. In the hat. One of my SAs showed it to me, it's cute.

So-femme, maybe the monogramming will come later.

I hope so cause I'd love to get the demi for my daughter with her initials on it... her favorite color is pink.

unable to monogram the white either........oh well...i still love the bags
was thinking of how cute a wrislet would be in white or punch w/ the new flower key fob attached!!!! may have to stop by the boutique tomorrow....they are open at 7am!!!!:yahoo:

unable to monogram the white either........oh well...i still love the bags
was thinking of how cute a wrislet would be in white or punch w/ the new flower key fob attached!!!! may have to stop by the boutique tomorrow....they are open at 7am!!!!:yahoo:

I love the punch color too! What does the flower key fob look like, I don't see it on the website?

It's under charms on their website
Coach - New SIGNATURE FLOWER CHARM
94051_SVMC_t.jpg