new colored ipods and movies and vid games available

meowgal

Nov 14, 2005
I love my mac!

Just announced today - new ipod nanos in blue, silver, green, pink, black- and now you can watch movies and play cool games on them like Tetris and Pac man!

I don't know if I would pay 9.99 for a movie though, but I am serioiusly debating downloading pacman!

http://www.apple.com/

(oh, also an update to itunes- itunes 7. You need that to watch the movies).

:yahoo:

Thats such good news! My pink i-pod mini died on me, and I've been putting off getting a new nano as I'm sick of seeing black and white i-pods. I'm really pleased that theres now going to be some nice colourful ones around again. Thanks for the update!

Oh no! Why do they have to tempt us with more products? :confused1:

I love my white nano to death, it's always with me, in the car, in the purse, everywhere.

I should've not bought the 30 GB video, damn.. if I knew the coloured nanos will come out! :sad:

Ooooh, hot! my 40 gig iPod has started to be a bit unstable, so maybe I should wish for a new one for christmas, but I can't decide between the fuschia one that matches my cell phone or the grey one that matches my powerbook :love:

I gave up on ipods long ago... but wow, a flash player with 8GB of storage space? And pretty colors? Even though I already have a couple mp3 players, I'm seriously thinking about purchasing the nano in pink!

Thats such good news! My pink i-pod mini died on me, and I've been putting off getting a new nano as I'm sick of seeing black and white i-pods. I'm really pleased that theres now going to be some nice colourful ones around again. Thanks for the update!
Same!! I still have a video Ipod but I put off getting a nano because I wanted them to release colors. I had a blue ipod mini that I loved but it died. :sad: I'm so excited to hear about these!! :nuts:

I still have my pink ipod mini that I bought when minis first came out. I swear, I can't kill this thing. I listen to it 5 days a week for eight hours a day while I'm at work, and it still has an 8 hr battery life. I have no complaints!

The new nanos are pretty, but I can't bring myself to replace my perfectly working mini!

I still have my pink ipod mini that I bought when minis first came out. I swear, I can't kill this thing. I listen to it 5 days a week for eight hours a day while I'm at work, and it still has an 8 hr battery life. I have no complaints!

The new nanos are pretty, but I can't bring myself to replace my perfectly working mini!

I know how you feel. I have a silver ipod mini, and the poor thing has been dropped on several occasions. I play it every day, and it just keeps going and going.

I love it dearly. I suppose when it goes I will get a new one, but meanwhile, my mini keeps on running.

I might get the new ipod shuffle though, it's so tiny and it may be perfect for the gym. I might ask Santa to bring that to me! :yes:

of course NOW there's a pink one since i broke down and bought one already. blargh.

oh well. what i really need is a pink CASE. that's all you see anyway. i just can't find one i like.