new coat and boots for winter or emerald sgh city?

1. hi everyone, i don't know how to put up a poll but l'd like your opinions should i get a new winter coat and boots or an emerald sgh city?:confused1:
  2. If it were me, the coat and boots! I love Bal, but I also want to look chic while carrying one :smile:
  3. It depends, do you really need a new coat and boots? If you do, get them first.
  4. It depends on where you stand for the various items. Do you already have a few pairs of boots, just not from this season? If so, I'd get the bag. But if you don't like your coat or don't have a season appropriate one, then I think the coat is a must, and could be something classic that will last you for years (so in future you won't have to make a coat or bag decision!)
  5. Is emerald available with GSH? I though it was an older color?
  6. coats and boots if you already have a bbag... but bbag definitely if you don't already have one!
  7. Emerald is 2006 and not available GH... I'm guessing she means Pine with SGH
  8. I'd get the pine with is a great color combo. If you have a Nordstrom Rack near you, you may be able to get great deals on boots and a coat, too!
  9. ITA! I'd get a vintage coat or one on sale and buy the bag. I get way more use out of a bag than a coat... but then again... I live in L.A. (not exactly coat weather).
  10. if you really need a new coat and new boots buy them, and then start saving money for the bag, if you don't really need them choose what will give you more satisfaction
  11. If you don't have the boots this is what I would do (in fact, just did) - I got some gucci boots although I am dying for a Magenta City/Work with RH. :yes:
  12. if you really, really need the coat and boots, go for it......

if you think it can wait, i'd say go for the bag...........

see, even i'm confused ;)