new Coach stuff!

1. This is my first official post here!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Both are from eBay, for AMAZING prices! :nuts::heart: I just considered them to be an early birthday present to myself :smile:

2. cute coin purse!! I love it! I saw something like it in all leather last weekend and thought it was ADORABLE!!

Congrats!! :smile:

3. Congrats on the coin purse, I have it and I love it!!

Not trying to rain on your parade here, but, that second one looks off. No coach I've ever seen has a chain like that as a strap. I could be wrong, but, have you taken this to a coach to be authenticated? Did you buy it from a seller that normally sells authentic items? Again, not trying to say your purse isn't authentic, just trying to help :smile: :flowers:

4. Yea, I was thinking that too,but I didn't want to just spit it out. I've never seen a bag like that with a chain like that. Also, the Optic pattern seems off.

5. I thought the same thing. But I didn't want to be like, "hey welcome to the forum! one of your bags looks off!"

If nothing else Valeroo, if you love bags you have come to the right place. I have been duped in the past (very expensively I might add) If it wasn't for this forum, I'd still be in the dark. Don't worry though, we'll help you out here....:yes:

6. Ok, at least I know I wasn't the only one who thought this! I was thinking, no one has really said anything, what if I told this poor girl that her bag might be fake and it's not (altho, I'm pretty sure the optic is off too).

Heck, I've been duped with jewlery before...didn't loose much, but, more than I wanted to fakes :sad:

7. I don't know if her bag is real, however this style bag did come out. I saw them at the Outlet store sometime last year. It is from the pink chenille python signature line. I remember because I wanted the coin purse because I liked the color and the butterfly but they sold out and all that was left was the one that valeroo has. I didn't get it because it didn't have the butterfly. Here are pics (via eBay) of the bags from the same line that I saw at the outlet:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

8. ^ Good investigating disney! Her C's look a little different, but maybe theyre supposed to (?) and it looks like they just used the leather tab chain to extend the wrist strap, no biggy. Theres still hope girls!

9. I wanted the butterfly so bad and loved the dark pink color that I was upset with myself when I went back and they were sold out. But there is always newer and better things to buy, hehe.

10. With that pink chenille line I've never seen a pattern that seemed to look very "clean". In my honest opinion her's looks just fine. The strap is the right strap, the hangtag looks quality, and the optic pattern on it looks just fine too. That pattern has never been a very "clean" one and it always seems to vary. AWESOME choices!

11. I freakin love those little coin purses.

12. I have the same coin purse & love it..haven't really used it just for decoration on my bags..LOL. I'm waiting for the white scribble one to hit the outlet, no luck yet. But the chain strap on your purse is really cute. Thanks for sharing & welcome to the forum!

13. Congrats! I have the apple coin purse and it's just too cute!

14. Both are great! Congratulations!

15. Welcome! Great purchases!