New Coach Mini Skinny

bgcutiepie00

Steph
O.G.
Aug 21, 2006
I just ordered the Mahogany Pat. Mini Skinny and got it in today!!! Its so beautiful :yes: I ordered my mom the tobacco leather one, I haven't opened hers yet! I'm attaching pictures of mine though...

Attachments

• coach.JPG
    coach.JPG
    109.3 KB · Views: 209
  • coach2.JPG
    coach2.JPG
    119.7 KB · Views: 164
You are right, my dh took me to the LV store Saturday night and got me a damier pocket agenda for my checkbook....here's a picture!!! I thought the coach mini skinny would match my new stuff perfect :graucho:
I had a black coach bag on the table too that I got at Macys during the summer!!

Attachments

• damier checkbook1.JPG
    damier checkbook1.JPG
    145.6 KB · Views: 113
  • damier checkbook inside.JPG
    damier checkbook inside.JPG
    121.5 KB · Views: 98
Coach twins -- I bought that same mahogany patent mini skinny at the Coach store today! I've been stalking it online and was glad to see they actually had one in stock. (The Fair Oaks VA store seems to be getting the short end on new items of late. They were complaining to me about how little they got of the embossed stuff, so I showed them my bordeaux embossed flap wristlet just so they could see how awesome that red color is. LOL)

I had wanted to get the rose leather legacy turnlock wristlet but they were all out, so I settled for the black signature one instead. What I really still want to buy is the mahogany/brass signature gallery tote, but I haven't paid for the other new Coach stuff I've bought yet (ouch) so I need to really lay off for a bit longer. I hope it's still around in a month or so!

Too Funny!!!! "Coach twins" I just love the color of it and could not wait to actually see it IRL...is is so gorgeous! I've already got my keys on it. Don't you just love it? :love:

I like the wristlets but I had a pink signature one that I finally parted with this year, I just got out of using them lately. But who knows when the urge to have one again will hit!! The mahogany/brass signature gallery tote is beautiful!!! You have to tell us if you get it, I want to see the pics :yes:
I just got a new LV, the damier speedy and I wanted the LV cles but I decided for right now the coach mahogany will match just perfect (and save me some money for my next bag!) I'm already dreaming :shame:

I only have one wristlet, one mini skinny, one double kiss coin purse. I am looking for more. I want the medium size duffle coin.
Picture351.jpg