New Coach Legacy Leather Jacket - in love!

1. I just picked up this lovely at the outlet yesterday, it's tagged as the Legacy Leather jacket, so I'm not sure on the specifics! I love it, the leather is so thick and soft, and the hardware really stands out. It's extremely comfortable too. It retailed for $695 but it's currently $295 at the outlets if you're interested. It also comes in camel suede, but I like the leather much better. I've seen it at two outlets recently so I'm sure it's all over at this point. The catch is that it runs really small - I bought the biggest size Coach made and, as you can see, it's not big on me! The ladies at the outlet told me it's been a slow seller because you do need a particular body type to pull it off since it nips in so much at the waist. But if you like it go try it on - it's probably there at the outlet waiting for you!

Sorry about the picture quality - I'm not good at photographing myself!

coachcoat.jpg coachcoat1.jpg
  2. OMG I'm so Jealous!!!! I fell in love with that bag when it first came out, but it was too pricey even with my discount! Gossh, i wish i had an outlet close to me!!! hehe as long as i'm wishing i might as well wish i lived in a place where it gets cold enough to wear leather jackets instead of here in AZ.

3. Wow! What an absolutely gorgeous find!

4. that is a HOT jacket!!! congrats van!!

5. Omg! I Love!

6. I was waiting for them to hit the outlets but it looks like the sizing will be a no go.

Very nice!

7. Thanks for all of the nice complements, ladies! What bag do you think would go well with this?

8. That jacket looks great on you. You wear it well. Congrats on your new purchase! I would wear a black satchel with that jacket. If you have a black satchel or a black hobo either in leather or signature it would look great.

9. It will go with a LOT. Black boots would be hot with it. You could tuck skinny jeans into them. The cropped length of the jacket makes it look really good worn open. As for a top, the sky is the limit.

10. oh, and as for a bag, black legacy leather would be the obvious choice. If you don't have one, another black bag with brass hardware would work, or a great contrast piece. A bright colour would definitely work.

11. holy crap, that's HOT!

12. nice jacket ! I would say something in khaki sig with ebony would look great with it or something zebra striped or pink leather like hot pink

13. Oh GOOD call glittergirl, I love the khaki sig/ebony combo! I'm going to hunt one down on eBay this fall. I would also like to wear it with colors, gotta keep thinking.

14. oh gosh i love it!!
    congrats on such a great find!

15. That is too cute!!!! Congrats!!!!!!