New Coach Catalogue what are your favs!!!

I don't think so! I tried getting to it the way I usually do (via the "catalog request" link at the bottom of any of the pages) but it's not letting me click on the picture of the cover to go to the online version. :shrugs:[/quot

It was available online this weekend because I scrolled thru it, but it's not working now for some reason..

Just wondering....when everyone received the catalog. I seem to get things a few days after everyone else. My PCE didn't arrive until the 16th when it (orig.) expired on the 17th. :crybaby:

ooooh katriese I just ordered the Medium Carryall in Acorn. But here's my dilemma: I went for Acorn because the SA's said that the Turquoise is identical to the color of the Turquoise Ergos, which is a color I really wasn't too keen on. But now, like 30 hours after I blindly ordered the Acorn, the bag shows up on coach.com and the Turquoise looks like this bright beautiful GORGEOUSNESS!!

Anyone...any thoughts? Has anyone ordered this bag? Recieved it?:graucho: (11047 or 11048)

Thanks girly girls!!

ooooh katriese I just ordered the Medium Carryall in Acorn. But here's my dilemma: I went for Acorn because the SA's said that the Turquoise is identical to the color of the Turquoise Ergos, which is a color I really wasn't too keen on. But now, like 30 hours after I blindly ordered the Acorn, the bag shows up on coach.com and the Turquoise looks like this bright beautiful GORGEOUSNESS!!

Anyone...any thoughts? Has anyone ordered this bag? Recieved it?:graucho: (11047 or 11048)

Thanks girly girls!!

Oh the acorn looks just beautiful!! I can't decide if that or the black would be better for me (since I wear more black)... You're right, the turquoise looks like a really bright blue. Hmmm... either way, take photos when you get the acorn!

I just got this in black, although you are right the other 2 colors are very nice as well. I wear more black. I had originally purchased the chocolate signature legacy, but the strap was too wide for me and the purse was pretty but it just was working for me. So I kept it for a few days to decide and then exchanged it. I also bought a black wallet to go with my hamtons purse.:tup: l
Oh the acorn looks just beautiful!! I can't decide if that or the black would be better for me (since I wear more black)... You're right, the turquoise looks like a really bright blue. Hmmm... either way, take photos when you get the acorn!