New clutch!

1. So, after my drooning on about Karo clutches you may not want to read on. I AM EASILY LED, so after constantly being reminded about the Karo, and feeling the need for something in rose shocking, I called my SA to locate one for me. I was told that they have just ordered new cosmetics clutches, with snap closures too, and that I may want to reserve one of these instead of getting a Karo.

Has anyone seen them yet?
  2. No....but sounds very interesting....
  3. ooohhhh, wonder what it looks like.......
  4. Ahhh, I'm DYING to know, because I'm only 95% on the Karo, which is why I haven't bought one yet...but I'm in need of a cosmetics case...ROSE! YOU MUST find out more!!!!!!!!
  5. My SA is on it. Will report back to me regarding leathers/colors etc. Like you, GF, I am not totally convinced that the Karo is for me, but this news opens up exciting new possibilites!

ps...NYC just ordered them at the Feb podium, so it may be some time before they are available.
  6. YAY Rose! We may have our solution! I'm collecting accessories in Rose Shocking, too.....GREAT colour! I wonder if this is why there was a rumour that Karo was being discontinued last year?
  7. Can't wait to hear more about this one! Too bad Rose Shocking wasn't out when I bought my Karo PM; I adore RS!
  8. Along with GF, something about the Karo has held me back. I'm anxious to see the new version!
  9. OMG! i hope it comes out soon!! i only have a few more weeks left till i pick up my rose shocking PM and violet GM karos!!! i'm still kinda iffy about the GM cause it's a lil' too big for my makeup and the PM is too small.
  10. Ooooh!!! Sounds interesting!!!
  11. Rose, if I am not mistaken, it's a sloucy one made in clemence and swift. The leather on the top of the clutch folds down in the middle and is secured by a silver press button. Very pretty. There is a mini, and there is a PM size.
  12. :wlae: :wlae: :wlae: :wlae: :wlae: :wlae:
    hihihihihihihihihihihihih....... SA found me a Karo PM in rose shocking (chevre):yahoo:
  13. ^^^ Oooooo .... that's lovely, Rose. I have the piccolo in rose shocking chevre and I love this colour!

14. Thanks, can't wait to see it. My SA thinks it will be available next month sometime.
  15. Sounds pretty !!! I just got a Fushcia GM in Chevre last week,,, was thinking about one more clutch !! Whoohooo...thanks Rose..can't wait to know more about !!