New Classic Mini Ugg Boots

Swanky Mama Of Three said:
Honestly, I personally think they're just one of those fugly staples that may never go away.

Ahhh, but aren't some things (like some people) so fugly that they go full circle and become beautiful?!!

I personally prefer LFA Ugg boots, though.

Uggs annoy me, I DESPISE when they are worn in the summer, and I own 4 pair. They are so danged comfortable for winter and it is so cold out, I wouldn't have it any other way :shrugs: :blush:

I thought the UGGs were FUGLY... making your legs look short and fat..
then one slip I fell in love.
They are the most comfortable shoes and for people like me whose feet are always cold, winter or summer, it is the perfect solution..

Even thinck socks can't keep my feet warm in the winter and the UGGs are great.
I'm definitely looking into buying a short one this year since I'll be moving to Houston.. LOL!!

I only like classic styled uggs, in tall. They are very comfortable, I know they're not attractive but neither are Birks and they still do their job! They can still look *nice* if worn properly.

Oh my gosh though guys, the funniest thing...

One of my v. close girlfriends bought a gorgeous pair of thigh-high soft leather black boots, these boots are very sexy mind...and her BF said that he would 'rather she bought uggs, they are sexier'. I almost choked him. LOL.

oh I cant wait to buy myself a pair of uggs, I nearly did when I was in Australia. I think they are smart and comfy! So are birkenstocks and crocs, they are all good for you feet and posture! :smile: