New Chunky hardware - Zac Posen bags ?

1. I was drawn into Zac Posen bags after seeing Rachel Bilson toting the infamous Aurora and Mischa Barton with Alexia last year. And, I think main of the reason is the elegant gold chain/mirror with the little cute pocket at the front of the bag.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Now, the designer decided to change the dainty gold chian to chunky hardware. I just don't get it. :sad: Those bags look soooooo much nicer with the dainty gold chain.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

The new Aurora looks a bit "bare" to me too without the gold/chain/mirror.
    [​IMG]

Is someone out there share the same feeling? Or issit just me? :shrugs: I still like his bag, just not madly in love anymore.

2. I lovee the hardware also!!! Hot bag...hmmm an add to myy wish list I do believe :smile: Thanks!

3. I LOVE Rachel's bag... that shade of red (burgundy??) and the gold hardware are TDF! :girlsigh:

4. the latest version of Aurora comes without the chain/mirror. :shrugs: And Antonia (steel-grey colour bag shown aboved) comes with chunky chains. :s

5. I think the chains on Mischa & Rachel's bags look pretty chunky too...those photographs are from a big distance...

6. pinkswore : they are different type of hardware. I prefer those on Mischa and Rachel

this is the chain same as what's on Mischa and Rachel
    [​IMG]

7. is the new aurora part of the 2007 range? Bcos i saw one that's called the iconic doctor's bag which looks similar to the aurora, but definitely not as nice. I dont think it had a chain either. Does anyone know if Zac Posen is releasing the Aurora bag this season again?

8. I love the "old" Aurora. The chain is anything but chunky. Its 2 gold chains somewhat intertwined. Don't like the new white Aurora without the chain and it looks like the only Aurora available online. Don't know about at stores.