New Chocolate Zippy!! Yippee!!!

1. I've been wanting a Zippy in noir for awhile, but completely fell in love:heart: at 1st sight with Chocolate Zippy!:love::love: I've been seeing too many TDF Chocos lately (Audrey! Hippiechic! ;)) Yeahhh!!! I'm SOOOOO Happy!!! :nuts::yahoo:
    Here it is guys!:party:

Camera 035.jpg Camera 039.jpg Camera 042.jpg
  2. OMG abbyy I LOVE IT!!! :love:!! Chocolate looks so so good in the zippy style!!! :drool: :heart: The leather is gorgeous and pebbled!! Congrats on your new bag!!! :yahoo:

3. It's beautiful! Congrats!

4. That is truly beautiful~ I want to reach into the computer and touch that yummy leather! :wlae: Congrats!!!!!!!!:yahoo:

5. That is gorgeous!! Congrats!! :love:

6. Beautiful!!

7. I love it! you're going to get addicted to the zippy!! i'm telling you. congratulations!!

8. Thanks everyone! :love: D&G, I can see how it can be addicting since it's pretty much the same size as the Med Satchel and a perfect everyday bag. I :heart: it! And the lower compartment is PERFECT for 2 diapers and a pack of wipes, haha :lol:

9. Love the Zippy Paddy and it is so perfect in the Chocolate color! Congratulations on you gorgeous new Zippy!

10. Congrats! I love the zippy bag esp. in choco color!

11. Congrats, I'm loving your zippy :heart: It looks perfect, the leather looks lovely and pebbled and colour is tdf..!!:love: Congrats Abbyy!:flowers:

12. Beautiful!!! Congrats AbbYY! =)

13. love it!!! congrats!!! :smile: