New charms with brass hardware?

I went to Coach today and ordered the Initial charms, they didn't have the ones I needed. They are really gorgeous in the brass, I love the browns and they look a little more substantial than the silver (if that makes any sense?). The dice were really cute IRL too. Oh and on a side note the Bleeker duffle in ink was soooo soft and pretty!

Hi everyone :smile:Just checking if anyone else with the new initial charms coach tag is brass or silver??? I bought the J charm and in the picture it shows the coach tag as silver and pink, but when I went to purchase it the tag is all brass. I like the brass but I was just wondering if anyone else encountered this???

I love the stars and in my favorite color.I must have it.
92225_B4MC_d2.jpg

Oh that's soooooo cute! I think my old star charm needs a new friend!!! :graucho:

Hi everyone :smile:Just checking if anyone else with the new initial charms coach tag is brass or silver??? I bought the J charm and in the picture it shows the coach tag as silver and pink, but when I went to purchase it the tag is all brass. I like the brass but I was just wondering if anyone else encountered this???

I got the T in brass and it's all brass including the tag. Sometimes the stock photos don't quite represent the actual charm.

Does anyone know if they will definately be coming out with Initial charms with brass hardware? An SA told me they think so next month but she wasn't positive. She did say they are discontinuing the silver initials?? I wanted to buy my kids initials and I don't know if I should wait or get them off Coach.com now. Anyone know?? Thanks!
I bought my kids initials in the nickel a few weeks ago and they are hanging off my Chelsea hobo right now. I REALLY REALLY REALLY want their initials in the brass now to hang off my new slim flap Ali!!!!!!! and I LOVE the new brown tones for the initials! They will match PERFECTLY w/ the chocolate signature bags! ARGHHHH....I am not going to sleep tonight thinking about this!!! LOL :girlsigh:

I love the brass initials I got for my kids names and am going to get my husbands initial too, if he wins tonight at cards with his friends...is there a fingers crossed smilie? He just wants to hang out with the boys and said whatever he wins is mine :smile: Anyway, as gorgoeus as the brass ones are I kind of hope they bring back the silver colourful ones too. Do any SA's here know if they will eventually carry both brass and silver charms?