New Chanel Purchases from Saks

Thanks everyone for the compliments!!! I know I spent a bit too much-- but I am fast becoming a "Chanel Junkie"!:nuts:

I absolutely LOVE:heart: :heart: :heart: my new GST!!!!!!:love:

It is so perfect, from the classy understated look to the middle zip compartment, it is just perfect!! I really like that it is not as heavy as my MC Tote and Luxe Bowler. It will be perfect for shopping, just like the name implies. Oh how I wish I could go to NYC and go Chanel shopping-
maybe one day. I have too much work to leave the office for now. Looks like I am doing a good bit of shopping FROM my desk! LOL

Thanks again for all the posts, this is such a great forum. The information and the pics and everyone is so congenial. I love the threads like the one Roey posted with the Cruise Collection Act 1 pics in it.

A BIG Thank You:smile: to all who make this forum possible.

Yay, Penny! Glad to see you finally purchased the GST. I adore mine!! You are going to love yours too.

Roey,
I am "in love" already!! It is so awesome w/ the silver hardware. I think the gold hardware is lovely also, but all of my jewelry is white gold. I love everything about the GST. I usually like the Totes. I like it that they, to quote Swanky "fall over like a drunk" LOL. But the structure of this bag is so nice-- no smell of alcohol on this baby!!!!:yahoo: