new Chanel accessories

1. If you are interested please contact Damian Oto..He is super nice!!!:tup:

Copy of big cc necklace.jpg Copy of black hairclip with rhinestones.jpg Copy of black rhinestone barrett.jpg Copy of cc rhinestone drop.jpg Copy of multi rhinestone ring.jpg
  2. more..

Copy of Chanel sneaker.jpg
  3. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Thank you for posting and sharing!

4. i got these pics a few days ago..The sneakers arent too bad.Im not into the jewelry at all..the ring is a great price though

5. Thanks for posting! I saw the earrings IRL, they're cute and a great price point. :yes: That ring is really cute!

They have a lot of awesome jewelry coming out for S/S '08 Act I, but the prices are pretty expensive.

6. Oh wow~
    Those earrings are not expensive at all~ and they're pretty cute... hm the other ones aren't very appealing to me though

7. Thanks for posting it! Lovely~

8. Thanks for the pics! But I'm still looking for the 3 CC chain belt! Aw, I'm so in love with everything!!

9. I love the earrings and the barrette...just wish I wear my hair up more often and I didn't have this many pair of earrings already that look like that :sweatdrop:

10. I love the earring and ring! Hope it won't turn my finger green, jk ^_< Sneaker is cute too :drool: could be my first pair of Chanel shoes hehe :biggrin::

11. ah! love those sneaks!!

12. I went to buy some accessories today and all other earrings models are quite more expensive than this. They are at least $340 !!

13. I agree...the earrings posted are cute and a great price!

14. v pretty accessories ~ love the hair clip

15. I saw the sneakers IRL, today and they are super light and comfy!