New Chain Vs. Old Chain

1. Hey ladies, yes, it's a poll. I'm just wondering with Chanel classic chain do you like better? Old or New?

2. I love love love the new chain. IMHO it's totally hip and give the classic flap a new twist.

3. I prefer the new silver Bijoux chain on colored (non-black) flaps in the E-W and Medium sizes -- the silver chain just looks so sleek against red, white, etc. For black flaps I tend to stick to the traditional leather-intertwined chain. Also for Jumbo flaps I like the leather-intertwined chain a bit more.

4. Hard to say, I have both chains and it really depends on the bag :sweatdrop:

5. Both are beautiful, but I prefer the classic chain!

6. I love the new chain, but I prefer the old chain because it is truly classic

7. im planning to hopefully get the new chain next as i have one in the old chain already.... its just something different... but if its your first, definitely the old chain!

8. New chain is so hip..

9. i prefer the old chain

10. i personally prefer the new chain on smaller bags, like medium and e/w flap. and will stick with old chain for jumbo size.

11. For a black flap, I love the new chain in gold, but the silver is too flashy and not so classic IMO.

12. I prefer the old chain since it is classic/traditional, which is more my style.