New Catalogue???

I really like the Juliette but honestly, I'm not paying $1100 for a Coach bag. They keep raising their prices like this and I'll keep going for other designers. I always thought I'd be a Coach girl but it's insulting that they're pricing this stuff higher and higher. Just my honest opinion.

Thanks for posting the pics!

I really like the Juliette but honestly, I'm not paying $1100 for a Coach bag. They keep raising their prices like this and I'll keep going for other designers. I always thought I'd be a Coach girl but it's insulting that they're pricing this stuff higher and higher. Just my honest opinion.

Thanks for posting the pics!

Yes yes yes!!! I agree! :yes:

Coach has been raising their prices like crazy lately! Remember two years ago, when their purses were $200 or $300? And I thought that was expensive! Plus the fact that Coach handbags either hit the outlets quickly within 3 months, or can be purchased at a discount with PCE every couple months, really makes me hesitant to pay these ridiculously high prices.

Sorry, no offense to anyone. I'm really falling in love with that Juliette bag, but $1,100 is ridiculous. (I don't think I could break that $1,000 mark on a single bag...at least not yet. :nuts:)

That's why I didn't want to post photos. So many people ask questions and I don't have the time to answer them.

I do have the time to post photos & Northern has been backing up with prices, so it all works out for everyone, I hope. We are all in this addiction together & must enable each other in any way we can, LOL!

I'm glad to share what I can with everyone here...

even my pre-teens have been pouring over this catalog and offering comments & "like lists". I'm in BIG trouble, I tell you!

Yes yes yes!!! I agree! :yes:

Coach has been raising their prices like crazy lately! Remember two years ago, when their purses were $200 or $300? And I thought that was expensive! Plus the fact that Coach handbags either hit the outlets quickly within 3 months, or can be purchased at a discount with PCE every couple months, really makes me hesitant to pay these ridiculously high prices.

Sorry, no offense to anyone. I'm really falling in love with that Juliette bag, but $1,100 is ridiculous. (I don't think I could break that $1,000 mark on a single bag...at least not yet. :nuts:)

I agree 1,100 is crazy - even on sale i am sure the purse will still be a fortune. It will be interesting to see how coach fares in the future as it tries to find the luxury consumer and retain the "bargain" shopper at the outlets - I wonder if it is possible to keep both customer groups happy while still maintaining their image and stock price.

By the way I am a happy bargain shopper :smile: :smile: let's hope some of these legacy babies eventually go on super sale so I can buy them w/o feeling guilty.

That's why I didn't want to post photos. So many people ask questions and I don't have the time to answer them.
You know that I was totally kidding with my "put up or shut up" comment, right? :P

I completely understand your reasoning behind not posting the photos. I always commend those who post the entire catalog and answer endless questions about measurements, prices, colors, etc. Not that I ever asked any of those questions... no, not me... no way. ;):nogood:

I like the Francine - see it has a shoulder strap!

I commend those that do too, as it does help a lot of people out. If you aren't going to be willing to post pics and details then why say anything at all in the first place. If it is a bother then don't mention it. I am not trying to start anything, I am just saying that I took your comment to be a little rude when you are the one that started all the excitement about the new catalog by starting this thread. You know how we all get over the new catalogs, so maybe in the future if it is a bother then let someone else who is willing to post do the posting.:flowers:

I commend those that do too, as it does help a lot of people out. If you aren't going to be willing to post pics and details then why say anything at all in the first place. If it is a bother then don't mention it. I am not trying to start anything, I am just saying that I took your comment to be a little rude when you are the one that started all the excitement about the new catalog by starting this thread. You know how we all get over the new catalogs, so maybe in the future if it is a bother then let someone else who is willing to post do the posting.:flowers:
Thanks Mokey for posting this... I feel the same way that you do... if you don't want to post anything (pics or whatever it may be), no one is forcing anyone to do so... we are all just curious to know of new COACH items since we are all so addicted to it and if someone may have new information (like northernbelle) and is happy to post prices and pics for us, we REALLY appreciate it because we are all here for one thing... to feed our ADDICTION to COACH!! LOL

That's why when I upload pics from the new catalog, I take a pic of the text so people can see it for themselves.

But if I can trouble you Northern for the style # of the Francine? I can't make it out in the pic that was posted. My SA told me about this bag about a month ago, and said it would be right up my alley!

That's why when I upload pics from the new catalog, I take a pic of the text so people can see it for themselves.

But if I can trouble you Northern for the style # of the Francine? I can't make it out in the pic that was posted. My SA told me about this bag about a month ago, and said it would be right up my alley!

Patent Francine? #12295, $798, 16Lx12Hx7W. Teal, Mahogany, Purple (select stores, Winter White.