New Catalog

I stopped in my store today. Unfortunately Corporate was there so my fave SA couldn't give me a book. I took a quick look-see though. What I can remember:

legacy ali and shoulder - cream canvas with either brown or yellow leather trim
andrea satchel - in cream canvas with a big stripe on it (like the punch tote) in a beautiful emerald, and I can't remember the other two options.

patchwork - it wasn't bad in the mini skinny, but was awful on the bags and gym shoes

watercolor legacy stripe - muted colors, and blurred edges - was very pretty and I will definitely be getting a pony scarf in it

ergo - the turquoise comes in all sizes it looked like. That line is definitely growing on me. I can't wait to see it IRL.

wristlets -
the ergo one is really cute, it's a bit thicker with an outside pocket like the new styling on the ergo.
color! an adorable suede stripe wristlet (pieces of fabric sewn together) as the wristlet. It was $148 so I'm not sure I'll get it, but it was adorable!

soho leather satchel is coming in the pear leather. It was a bit too yellow for my liking.

straw - the same straw style they've had in the past. basic leather at the top, IIRC there were black, green, white and I forget what else. There is alos a larger tote one that had orange leather at the top and then all around it were rainbow colored coach hang tags. I didn't see the price.

shoes - a couple of cute sandals, and an adorable pair of patent peep toe flats - turquoise/pond were featured on the model and were adorable! also a khaki/gold that weren't pictured, but I want to check out.

I can't remember anything else off the top of my head...

HTH

I don't know...I saw some shoes in the shoe book last week that are the new legacy stripe...and I'm not as crazy about it as I was the current. We'll have to see what it looks like in person.

Ok..I just was at the outlet today and posted my purchase on another thread, but the new catalog was on the counter and I took it..now I am thinking I may have done something bad, I had no idea they were in demand! Anyway, I have one right here, ask me anything, and I will be able to tell you. I wonder if I was not supposed to take it..oops!