New Carly with Shoppy's help

1. If this belongs in the PCE thread, please move it.

I want to give a shout out to Shoppy for sending me her discount card when she was done with it. With it, through the Raleigh Coach store I ordered the smaller Carly canvas bag for my sister's birthday. I wanted to show you all how nice it is (I'm sure you all know!)--it looks perfect for her and I can't wait to give it to her.:yahoo:

Thanks, Angela! :tup:
  2. YAY! I am so glad someone was able to help you out and in turn you got a beautiful gift for your sister!
  3. so cute, congrats.
  4. I wish I had a sister like you (I'm stuck with brothers only)! Cute the saddle trim!
  5. It's so pretty!! You're sister is very lucky!! :smile:
  6. Super cute!!
  7. oh, yay pat! i was hoping you'd find the carly- AND get the discount!

i know she'll love it!!!
  8. Thanks, everyone. My niece (one of them that I'm always talking about) tipped me off that when they spent a week together recently, everytime sis saw this bag, she picked it up, and kind of :drool: over it. So I knew the style, color, etc. Makes it a lot easier to pick a gift! And the 25% discount was the clincher.
  9. You are such a nice sis! :tup: Gorgeous bag! :drool: That was nice of Angela to send you her card!
  10. Congrats! Glad you got the discount.
  11. Aww you're so sweet! And good detective work too.. I'm sure your sister will be thrilled when she sees it!
  12. What a wonderful sister you are!
  13. Such a great bag!! I'm sure your sister will love it:yes:
  14. That's awesome, boxermom! What a great gift and how sweet of a fellow PFer to help you out! I know your sister will love it!!