New car!

1. I am so happy, I got a new car today, my fiance bought me his mums old BMW Z4, it is 53 reg and a 3 litre and has tons of extras, she was the only owner and it has only done 20,000 miles, it is silver with red leather seats! I am so thrilled and we got it for a bargain price, (about what you would pay for a standard mini) and the car was £36,000 new, anyway I am a teacher and am thinking of getting a new job somewhere closer to where I live and as I am yound, 23 and a half I am a bit embarrassed about going to interviews in it, does that make sense or am I being silly?!:smile:
    Wwill post pics soon!

2. yes, you are being silly!!!

you have been gifted with a fab little car, at a great price, and you know all about it and where it came from, so dont you dare be embarrassed!!! Rock that car and enjoy the 2 seats while you can, you deserve is and keep telling yourself that.

Ofcourse, now you will need some new shoes to match ............................. ;)

congrats

3. congrats!! :yahoo:

4. Aah thanks! I just thought it looked showy offy if that makes sense?! Not that it is but you know what I mean! How are you anyways? Your new pup is ADORABLE! my neighbour has just got a king charles puppy and it's adorable!

5. Yay! :smile: congrats! Im trying to buy my first car, but i think im going for a 1.2 corsa for around £600 lol

6. Wow, congrats on you new BMW! You're so lucky to have gotten it at bargain price! Now just enjoy it!:dothewave:

7. congrats! awesome fiancee haha. im hoping my parents will get me the BMW 3 =D

8. Sounds great Rosie. Go from A to B in style.

9. Congrats on your car!!

10. vroom vroom! congrats!

11. Congrats! Wow silver with red leather seats?! :nuts: Sounds really nice. I can't wait to see pics hehe.

12. Wow! That's great! Congrats! And show 'em here with some lovely pics! hehe!

13. enjoy your car!! I love that model!!

14. Sounds like an amazing car! Can't wait to see pics! Congrats :biggrin:

15. Yesss please share some pics with us!!!