New camera...

pursegalsf said:
Wow, it takes great pics! I have the mini pleaty too. Thank goodness I didn't sell it. Can I have that $20? J/K :lol:

LOL I didn't notice the cash in the pic until you told me. lol :amuse: *Lends you 20* hehe Yeah, the mini pleaty is pretty cool. I was surprised how much it can hold. I also like that it's a shoulder bag. Rare for LV. hehe

Lorri-G said:
I'm jealous. The sony Joe bought for me just decided to take a dive today! The pics you took are fabulous. I need a new camera!

Thanks. Take yourself and Joe to Best Buy, I :love: BB, always good prices. :amuse: I'm glad the pics are coming out good and it was easy to use. I'm a tech dumby hehe

puddinhd58 said:
Pursluva,

First off, GREAT pics!

Then, I have to ask...I guess I am showing my Nanna status again...but who is that in your Avatar?
It has been driving me crazy! :wacko:

Thanks! :amuse: You guys are making me feel great. My pictures with regular cams are usually :sick:. hehe I love with this, you can see them afterwards and delete if :sick:.

Awww, don't feel old. My avatar is of the character Alex de Large from Stanley Kubric's A Clockwork Orange played by Malcolm McDowell. It's a good movie and book. I recommend you rent it sometime. It makes you think but some of the stuff in it is a little :weird:. So, don't rent if violence makes you :sick:. I like your avatar. It makes me go awwww. hehe