New buys!

1. I need some retail therapy today. My 2 little "princesses" were driving me crazy today. Anyways.....

I came home with this.... I used my merchandise credit for most of it.
    I got the tote and wristlet @ COACH and the mini skinny @ Dillards.

AND...... They are shipping a LEGACY KEYFOB to me!!!!! It's the kind you put in 2 pics BUT it has legacy lining!!!! It is beautiful! Due out on Wednesday! Style # 92105.

july 005.JPG july 008.JPG
  2. Isnt it funny how our precious little angels can send us into retail therapy in a matter of 2.1 seconds. I think thats why I own so much Coach!! Great finds cant wait to see pics!

3. Congrats on the denim suite -- all of the pieces are really cute!

4. Oh those are nice. I love the legacy lining. Congrats.

5. :woohoo:LOVE retail therapy!! Great purchase!

6. This is MY favorite bag!!!! You are going to LOVE the denim stripe tote! I LOVE your accessories to go w/ it! I have the matching zip around wallet, but I WANT that mini skinny!!!! It's HOT!! Enjoy your new purchases, and I know EXACTLY what you mean about your kiddies driving you crazy!!! LOL But, what better way to get them out of the house....take them to the COACH store!!! LOL

7. LOVE it! :tup:

8. Super cute! I love that tote!

9. I have this bag and it is one of my favorites and have not put it down since PCE event. Congrats!

10. That's a great bag!

11. Great tote and matching accessories! Super cute! Congrats! :tup:

12. Very nice!:tup:

Ah yes, I have indulged in a little retail therapy after my little "prince" has been driving me crazy. It really helps, lol.:graucho:

13. Lovely!

14. Very cute!!

15. Congrats! Great choices! I've got two "princesses" too! :queen: