New Bulgas at

1. There are new bulgas at Active Endeavors!!
    I used the code toutie and got 20% off the ball frame bag. Luv it.
  2. Gosh, they have the BEST photos of the bags at Active Endeavors! I was lucky enough to get in on the deal posted the other day for that same Bulga Kisslock Frame for $170! Now that I see the photos of it on Active Endeavors I'm even more excited for it to arrive!
  3. ps. Do you already have the bag? The only thing I'm worried about is that it might be small and cramped inside. What do you think?
  4. I don't think you got the same bag as she did at Active Endeavors..she mentions the ball frame bag which is quite a bit larger than the one you got (I think at Nordstroms). Yours might be smaller than the new ones on AE.
  5. I have the kisslock frame bag (on Revolve they called it the frame flap bag) and I love it. It is a little hard to get into it while it is on my shoulder, but it holds a LOT without looking bulky at all. And it is so soft!

I got mine for $210, though. Great find for $170!
  6. I dunno - the Kisslock Frame that I bought on Nordstrom says

Dimensions: 14"W x 9 1/2"H x 3 1/4"D.
    Strap drop adjusts from 6 1/2" to 9".

And the Ball Frame on Active Endeavors says

7" strap drop at shortest length
    13" across x 10" high

Accounting for some variation in how they measure, I'm thinking they're the same bag. The look exactly the same...?
  7. Oh, well I could be wrong. I thought she was talking about this new one:

Photo from Active Endeavors

Ball Frame Large - Taupe
    by: Bulga

• Taupe brown leather shoulder bag
    • Single adjustable shoulder strap
    • 2 large interior compartments with pockets
    • Small top pouch with oversized ball frame
    • Tiered front pockets
    • Polished brass hardware
    • Printed cotton lining
    • Dust cover included
    • 10" strap drop at longest extension
    • 19" across x 16" high
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
  8. Oh, sorry, you're right. When she said Kisslock frame, I was thinking that was the one I ordered on Nordstrom since that's what Nordstrom called it! Confuzzled!! :crybaby::crybaby:

Oops, I see she said 'ball frame'. Sorry! But on a positive note, I do think HauteMama was talking about the same bag I was.

*going away now to put my head in a bag!*
  9. :shame: Oops! I was talking about the same bag you were, I think, coolshop. Sorry for misunderstanding.

But I would guess that the bag pictured is made from the same leather type, so they should have that in common!