New Bulga Collection!! Thoughts??

1. New Bulga bags. What do you ladies think??
  2. U. G. L. Y. The fall collection is quite a disappointment, in my opinion. No offense to you ladies who may like them.
  3. Only one or two that I like. I think they look strange!!!
  4. Not liking it at all, one of the bags weirdly reminds me of the Botkier Bianca. I do love a few of past seasons bags though!
  5. I like the frame flap one and I'm weirdly drawn to the patent accordion tote, but the others are kinda bland. Especially the saggy boobs bags.
  6. :roflmfao: I hate to say this, but it kind of reminds me of the Botkier Bianca!
  7. Where can i view the new line?
    Btw, I don't even like browsing on the's like playing a video game!
  9. Yeah, the site is rather problematic. I see what they're trying to do , but it makes navigating less easy than it should be.

The clutches are interesting but that big ol' white (plastic!) chain...not something I would choose.
  10. There are a couple of bags I really like. The shoulder bag with the gathering at mid-level....not sure what it's called. I also like another simple shoulder bag with a top zip. I'd have to see the others IRL. Bulga bags are so soft. I might just get won over by the quality.
  11. not a fan of the collection...the bags look pretty UgLy to me.
  12. I like kiss-locks so I like that feature but some of them look like double nipples on the 'boob' bags--LOL.

Maybe they will have to grow on me, except that big white plastic chain is not happening at all.
  13. I agree- these are the two that interest me...
    The site is frustrating- I went to "shop" to see if I could view more angles of that gathered bag there, but no luck. That said, Bulga's leather is so sublime that it makes up for their annoying website!
  14. OMG, I have a total headache now. I'm cross-eyed from trying to view that godawful website!