New britt med. hobo mistake?

1. Hi all!

I bought my first Gucci back in January and haven't used it yet!! I bought the new medium britt hobo with the white trim. I know for sure I can't exchange it now! haha

I know everyone loooves this bag here, but could you give me lift that I didn't purchase the wrong one so I can actually use it!!?

I really love big bags, and this one seems a little narrow/small to me for some reason (and I'm 5 ft tall! lol)

Any help or encouragement, thanks!

OH and I reeaally wanted the pink mini belt bag when it came out - I've been sleeping thru the sale! Are there any left ANYWHERE???
    :crybaby:

2. Do you have a pic of the hobo, I'm a little confused about which one it is. If its the one I'm thinking its a beautiful bag and you'll defiantly look good with it. The pink bag may pop up in some of the other online stores like bluefly/jomashop...I remember seeing some pink stuff but I'm not sure if its the one you want.

3. It's from the Cruise collection...

4. I just received the Britt Hobo w/cream trim today! It was a birthday gift from my husband and I LOVE it! I am 5'6 and it fits perfectly over my shoulder. I was debating between an abbey tote and this one. I am glad this is the one I got- it it so sleek but holds a lot! Hope this helps!

5. isn't this too tight under the armpits?

6. The new britt is HOT HOT HOT! Does that work? :graucho:

I think the hobo is quite dressy, look good w/ tees & jeans, and also sundresses. It's a great choice.

7. LOL! YES, thanks sooo much! I better use it before summer is oovver!! :roflmfao:

8. Whoa what a nice husband and nice bday gift!!
    Congrats!! :yahoo:

Yes this helps thanks!

9. I have the New Britt Hobo and it is my most comfortable bag to carry I own. It never slips off your shoulder like a lot of the others do. Maybe the reason I find it so comfortable is because it is so thin. I also usually prefer bigger bags.

Do not feel bad about not falling in love with it right away. It took me almost a month to use mine the first time. Actually my white Guccissima Princy Boston has been sitting in it's dust bag un-used for almost 3 months until about 3 days ago. It is weird how we buy such expensive bags and then just let them sit un-used for months and then once you start using them you fall in love with them.

10. oh ok thats not the one i have but no it wont fall off your shoulder. it looks like a lot of people said nice things about it ^^ so go ahead and use it! sometimes i fall in love with some bags after using it, they grow on you=)

11. post pics of you wearing it so we can say more encouraging things ;)