new bracelet

melissa06

Sep 20, 2006
hey y'all. so the other day i went to david yurman and bought a 5mm cable bracelet with pearl end caps:
DYY4694_mg.jpg

it is really cute and i know a lot of people like to stack them. i want to get another one, but i am not sure what color i want to get. i have a DY ring with a prasiolite stone, but they don't make the bracelet with that particular stone. i saw one with turquoise end caps, and that was a really fun color. i was wanting to know what colors you guys had, and if you would like to suggest another color for me. include pics of your bracelets if you have any!

I have the same pearl tip bracelet! You're going to love it!

I actually wear it with these two DY pieces:

(The one with the singular gold station)

And...

(Both pictures are from Neiman Marcus online)

My suggestion would be to try a few bracelets on to see which you like most to pair with your pearl tip one.

Enjoy!

Congrats on your DY bracelet. I've also got a 5 mm bangle with pearl tips, and it's very versatile. These are my DY bracelets, and I would highly recommend the oval link bracelet (bottom right) as a great layering piece that mixes and matches with everything. Once you start collecting Yurman, you can't stop! :yes:

attachment.php

Attachments

• David Yurman bracelets.JPG
    David Yurman bracelets.JPG
    125.4 KB · Views: 250
Congrats on your DY bracelet. I've also got a 5 mm bangle with pearl tips, and it's very versatile. These are my DY bracelets, and I would highly recommend the oval link bracelet (bottom right) as a great layering piece that mixes and matches with everything. Once you start collecting Yurman, you can't stop! :yes:

attachment.php

WOW beautiful collection!:drool: