new bouvier just purchased at saks! excited.

Lovey

Jan 26, 2007
here's the bouvier I bought today at saks! (sorry the pic is awful, digital camera batteries are "exhausted.")

DSCN1510.jpg

funny story, though: I actually came in intending to buy a gucci horsebit, which naturally the SA was all for. For some reason though, this bag immediately caught my eye, and I was actually discouraged by the (50+ year old) SA from buying it -- she said it looked "too old" for me. I told her I would rather buy something classic, that I could keep and enjoy forever (plus, at 23, I don't think looking classy has to mean looking "old" -- I'm not going to be teaming this with abercromie and fitch tube tops for crying out loud-) and she continued to try to convince me that the hobo was the better option for me. finally, a younger (Late 20's) male SA walked through complaining that he didn't get the break he was told he could have, stopped dead in his tracks, and told me the colors/etc. looked fabulous on me (isn't this what SA's are supposed to do in the first place?) so I turned to him and said, I'll take it, and walked right past that annoying woman to the register.

Here is the rest of my modest (in both senses: small and not at all trendy-- which is fine by me) collection:

DSCN1511-1.jpg

Congratulations! I hear you on the pushy SA thing. I hate when they try to make up your mind for you. You should get what you love and I'm glad you're happy with your purchase. Congratulations!