New Bottega/Dior plus Red Party Pics :)

1. Went to the Red Party tonight and OMFG it was great! They had silent auctions that I knew nothing about until I got there! The proceeds went to a good cause as well, so it was a win win all the way!

I won a Dior Saddle bag and also my very first BV. If anyone has any experience with BV let me know, I'm new to the brand!

[​IMG]

Invites, VIP passes, and brochure for the event:

[​IMG]

Guys @ the private Fendi party, serving some drinks:

[​IMG]

Love the fur!

Sorry, uploaded the pic the wrong way!

[​IMG]

Awesome pink croc spy I wish I had walked out with!

[​IMG]

Bag painted tonight by Christian Lassen, to be auctioned off at a later date:

[​IMG]

All the people trying to get into the private Dior party. It got so crowded that they had to stop letting people in until others got out, glad I got there early!:wacko:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Okay /end long post!:biggrin:

2. Love the colors of both bags! Looks like it was a lot of fun :biggrin:

3. I am loving the red dior u have , , sounds like u had fun

4. Thanks for posting the pics! It looked like you had a lovely time. And congrats on winning a BV and Dior bag. The BV is very lovely.

5. Bottega bags only get softer and softer with age. I love that color!! Looks like fun.. why wasn't I invited?? ;)

6. ahhh that pink croc spy...it's so gorgeous...too bad it costs $33,000

7. the red saddle dior is gorgeous... love the colour.. very bold.. :smile:

8. Beautiful bags Noriko!!

9. hehe start shopping in HI more Megs~! If you're ever down here let me know, we can rock it out:nuts:

Glad to hear that the BV will only get better with age:biggrin: I am soooo in love with the saddle though, I'm a saddle bag whore:love: Its pretty cool because the HI diors don't stock the red detective saddles, however they brought one in for the Red Party and its MINE:love: :love: :love: :nuts: Okay, sorry, got a little toooo excited there.

I am sooo looking forward to this next year!!!:amuse:

10. wow, if there is someone who's hooked on and with bags, it's Noriko for sure. Thanks for sharing the pics with us, keep them coming! ;)

11. hehe thanks Vlad! I swear, I think I have a SERIOUS problem with bags, the new bags I got less than a day ago haven't even seen the light of day and I'm already looking for new ones :lol:

12. I love the RED ONE! Who is that in the fur coat? Your mom? Pretty pics.

13. ^^^thanks girl! Took it out for the first time today. The woman in the picture is just a model lol.

14. You WON 2 bags in one night? Dang girl... you got alot of luck in the world!!! ::envy:: :love:

I like the red Dior bag. That bag is realy cute! Congrats!! :nuts:

15. Btw, how is the Dior saddle bag like? Is it hard to organize your stuff inside the bag since it looks like things will slide to the bottom of the bag?