New Boots! But unsure of what to wear w/them

1. I purchased these boots and I'm not sure what type of clothing would look good with them. In the picture they appear to be a camel color, however, they are actually very light. I have an extensive wardorbe but for the life of me, I can't think of what to pair with these boots...any suggestions??
  2. Those are gorgeous! I would pair them with everything lol!! Jeans and t-shirts, jeans and sweaters, tights, skirts and sweaters, leggings, untucked collared shirt and casual blazer, flowy long hippy looking skirts, tailored skirts, possibilities are endless!
  3. i agree! they look very versatile, i would wear them with jeans, skirts, and dresses.
  4. I agree with Glamfoxx and loserxstar--they are gorgeous and very versatile. I think I would pair them with jeans in a dark wash because it would be a nice contrast to the light color of the boots.
  5. oh my god are those the Fornarina boots?? i love them!! i think they would look cute with everything--leggings, tights, dresses, jeans tucked in...congrats on your great purchase!
  6. a printed/floral skirt and chunky sweater?
  7. oh that is hot. wear it with a pencil skirt.
  8. it will look good with jean pants or skirts.
  9. are they suede? i was going to say dark denim too but i would be careful and watch for denim rub off!!!
    i would wear wide let pants--winter white, black, grey. skirts would look great too.
    have fun!
  10. They're leather and more than likely the denim will transfer. I'll have to spray them with some leather protector. I read some of the posts last night and tried some of the suggested outfits; you guys were a big help. I drew a blank with these boots..but you guys put it all in fashion perspective. Thanks for all the help.
  11. I'd love them with dark denim and neutral turtlenecks, plus a blazer on top. A tank and cardi combo in a neutral works for me too! Hope this helps, they're really cute boots!