new blue stam!!

1. hey girls!! i got my new stam bag in cobalt blue!! im sooooooo inlove with it!!!
    bloody price i must say 1400 plus inclusive of taxes!! thts like the price of a chanel!! abit of an ouch...but wht the hell...good pre bday gift for myself!!
    its heavy duty stuff for sure...but u can wear it anytime night 2002 0r 2020! i must say a stam is a super classic!!

heres the picture for ure eyses:smile:
  2. Congratulations! She's beautiful. I asked the SA at Bloomies to call me when they came in so I could rush right down there. Hopefully that will be any day now.

Enjoy your gorgeous new bag!
  3. What a stunning color!! Congrats!
  4. Wow, gorgeous!!! We'd love to see modeling pics if possible??!! I can not wait to see this color IRL, it looks absolutely fabulous!!
  5. Congrats on your new beautiful bag! :heart:
  6. Congrats! Would love to see it in person!
  7. The colour on that stam really pops. I would love to see what it looks like in real life. Hope you enjoy it. xx
  8. Congrats!!!!!!! :nuts:

And welcome to the forum!!!!!!! :yes:
  9. that is a most gorgeous colored stam!!
  10. very pretty & welcome!
  11. Congratulations on your beautiful Stam! What a fabulous color. I love it!
  12. Welcome. That's one hell of a way to introduce yourself!! That Stam is H-O-T looking. I love it. I'm a sucker for gorgeous and bright colors. What a great b-day present.
  13. wish list for 2007

miu miu
    balenciaga city
    mulbery black slingbag for laptops

colors needed: red, grey and fuschia..
    If u girls, can match any of these colors to the brands above, to wht is available in the market, pleaseeeeeeee buzzz mee!!

i reckon a grey city bbag would be great?but none in this season, i think..maybe red?
    Suggestions pls!!!:smile:

PS: thanx for welcoming me into the forum!!:smile:
  14. A total stunner. Congratulations! :smile: :smile:
  15. gorgeous color, that bag is totally delish!