New BLUE INDIA messenger!

1. So, my intention today was to go into BalNY and put my name down for a Vert Deau mens day for december, instead i walked out with a new b bag :whistle: i've never been able to feel a bag with squishy leather IRL before, but this one is definitely a lot less veiny than my ink messenger. :love:

I'm not sure if this is Blue India, Daphne, a REALLY REALLY sweet SA, told me it was a blue color they only produced for the mens day style, and according to her boss a lot of the spring colors (sea green included) arent going to be ordered in the mens day version :cry:. Anyway, I wound up seeing this blue india look alike and fell in love :yahoo:

Here some pics of the bag:

bag collection 001.jpg bag collection 002 small.jpg bag collection 005 small.jpg
  2. It is just great to see a guy wearing a Bbag!!! :biguns:
    Congrats on the new bag!
  3. ohhhhhh Beautiful!!!
  4. Oh...this solves the mystery of the weird blue Messenger color that Toiletduck saw a couple of months ago ... so interesting that they only produced this color in the messenger! Thanks for sharing!
  5. I love the blue india in the messenger style! Yours is so nice. So is your ink! Congrats!
  6. wow, that looks fabulous! thanks for modeling that! I was just telling The Man today that he should get a men's bbag.
  7. I don't think it's the Blue India. I think the Messenger in this color existed before Blue India was released ... and what Daphne said seems to confirm it. Here is a stock photo of the Messenger in this color (it's called "Avio" blue):
  8. B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L :drool:
  9. Mmmmm, looks smooshy! :love:
  10. 0o0o0o YUMMY! thanks for sharing pics!!
  11. Congrats !!!
    The bag looks great on you !!!
  12. looks great! congrats!
  13. awesome! those messenger bags are amazing- practical and SO cool!
  14. love it! its sooo cool !!
  15. Wow - looks fabulous on you! Enjoy!