new blog w/ pics is up -- JapanLA

shipping is usually around $10.. even for us peeps in HI :biggrin:

friends with youuuu~ :smile: so cute!

the mushroom stools are so adorable!! I have no room for it though.. :crybaby:

I MUST CALL THEM ABOUT THE ROCKETEER SHIRT!!

Side comment - one of my 1st graders was trying to spell "shirt" but forgot the "r"... hahaha wooo~ that freaked me out!

I love friends with you! I have a "red flyer" keychain thingie, but I put him on my phone.. I love him!! He makes me super happy!

are the mushroom stools really short? about how small do you guys think they are?

They have two shirts I want. I wanted the one that was labeled TD Devil on the catolgue picture that was posted :x.

Anyway- the stools look so cute, I was actually thinking of getting one but decided against it (maybe until I move out at the end of the year). I don't know how short they are. Would you think they are taller than those plastic chairs for little kids? They look it.

No idea.. soon I hope! Its still under construction :smash:

Ahh this forum is so bad for me! I just ordered 3 of their mushroom cushion pillows, a Rocketeer shirt, and their uchiwa fan! :upsidedown: Cant wait to get them!

And I JUST received my garden poster in the mail yesterday :lol: Along with another shirt, some toki pin packs, earrings.. hahaha oh man.

Ahh!! I just went to Metropark and I saw those new shirts. I walked out being good and not buying anything. THen minutes later I felt a sense of regret. I think i'm going to go back and pick some up! Temptation sinks in.....ARGGGGGhhh