new black/grey damier

1. I just saw pics of what is next for damier - black and grey! i'm soo excited! i love the simplicity of damier and how it's not in your face but i never liked the brown. then azure came and it was awesome. now i have an excuse to get a new LV when the line comes out :biggrin:

(i saw the picture on www.pinkisthenewblog.com - today's post, he was posting pics from the mens 2008/09 launch.

2. I like the grey/black but noticed on the video of the show that the bags had white handles... I think that would get dirty quick! IMO...

3. i like them too, but i'm hoping for no white handles.

4. oh, i never watched the vid. that IS silly. it would be better to have just black leather handles to make it flow better - like how the reg. damier has the brown handles.

hmm - something to think about for sure. i wonder if it will just be mens stuff or if they'll make some women's bags as well?..

5. I like them, but i prefer the regular damier for myself.

6. i wan the new black damier..:drool:

7. omg! i'm SOOO praying that LV will make bags for women in the black/grey damier!!! i'm with you on the brown...well damier in general. but if LV does come out with handbags for women, i'll HAVE to get a bag for sure!!!--maybe even two >.<! hahah i have a thing for black :shame:

8. But on the ''Boys'' picture it has black handles...?

I like this color. I hope for women's bags too...if not, I'll get the men's XD

9. The color combo is stunning, but I'm not sure I'd want a handbag with it.

10. I like the colour combo...and yeah, in the "BOYS" photo with MJ and Pharrell...it shows black handles. Very nice combo, but it's more of a masculine combo IMO.

11. I don't really like it, dunno why but i don't :sad:

12. Haha, me too! :biggrin:

13. total hotness

14. I'd love this!!

15. I love them but i hope they are not with white handels