New Black E/W flap w/new chain

1. Just got my new bag and just
    LOVE the smaller size and chain for summer.
    Brand new with tags and tissue and all authentic cards.
    Thanks again to Michele for helping
    me authenticate this.

DSCI0032_2.jpg
  2. congrats! i love the new chain on the smaller sizes...did you buy it off eBay?

3. Anytime Joyce!!! Congrats on your new bag. It is a beauty!

4. Nice! I have the very same with the old chain... it was tough to decide between new vs. old but I think they're both beautiful.

Congrats and enjoy!

5. yes. it was listed at $1,100 and BIN$1,199 and no one had bid. I got worried on the next to last day someone do BIN so asked if she would take $1,149 and she accepted the offer, so i am very happy. :yahoo:

6. congrats!
    I was looking at that very bag and was contemplating doing a BIN 2hrs after it was listed, but decided against it as I prefer bigger bags!

atleast you got the " pre increse price" in a way hehe

7. very nice...congrats! I love the new chain too.

8. holy cow, that's one heck of a good deal... i love it. maybe i should look to eBay for my white one. a hot bag at a good deal, that's awsome :yahoo:

9. I'm a big fan of the new chain on the smaller bags, too - it looks great! congrats on your new addition! :yahoo:

10. Congrats on your gorgeous E/W!!

11. Great purchase! Love the e/w! Enjoy :p

12. Congrats

13. gorgeous, congrats.

14. Congrats, it's gorgeous!! :smile: I really like the e/w with the new chain, it's so pretty!! :smile:

15. love the e/w congrats ! i was looking at that auction too but i was thinking of getting a bigger bag as i already have the medium