New Birkin arrived !

WOW! I love the combo of Vert Anis with Blue Roi lining!

Hermeslady, how did you come up with this stunning combo? :tender: Have you seen another bag in a similar combo prior to ordering? Or was it something else that inspired you? :idea:

Oh.......My..........GOD!!!!! :wtf:

This is so stunning, L..........just SO stunning.

I am drooling over that brushed gold hardware against the green....gorgeous. GORGEOUS!

...did I say GORGEOUS???????

Oh - the gorgeous green outside! Oh - the gorgeous blue inside! Oh - the gorgeous brushed gold h/w!! HL, this Birkin is spectacular!!! It will look wonderful with your coloring. :smile:

HL this is beautiful. You picked out the perfect color combo with that interior. And I love the brushed gold. that would be my first choice. I would love to SO a bag but I have never been invited to. Maybe someday, but in the mean time keep posting pictures of this gorgeous bag.

OMG!!!!! I want!!!!!!

Hermeslady you are so lucky!!!!! AAAAAGGGGHHHHHHH!!!!!! Let me if you change your mind LOL...(in a million year!!!). :P :P

Congrats my dear!!!! She is beyond GEORGEOUS!!!!!:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

This is BEAUTIFUL!!! I love the combo and I LOVE brushed hardware! I don't know they make it in brushed gold!!!! I'm so anal about hardware scratching!

How long did you have to wait for this? Also, can you specify a different piping color from the interior? I thought that the piping color has to be the SAME as the interior?