New Belted Putty Venetia Bag

1. Just when I think I am sort of over my MJ Venetia's (I have the periwinkle and pink), pics below, out comes this new one at Neiman's. I just love the putty color and the addition of the tiny belts on the handles. Can someone walk me down, I really want this.

Here is the not snatch them up!
    marc jacobs venetia bags.JPG marc jacobs putty venetia.jpg
  2. Yum! I know some gals don't like the new knots but I think they look soooo gorgeous and luxe. I love this bag!
  3. Love it in periwinkle!
  4. I don't really like the knots, or the shape of the front pockets.

5. ^Im with you on that!
  6. Stunning color. I'm undecided on the knots. Will have to see it in person.
  7. I love the color, but I must say that I am not a fan of the knots either. It makes the bag fussier-looking...
  8. Love your venetias, ReRe!!

I'm not sure how I feel about the knots either...
  9. Okay girls, you are helping to dissuade...a little. I don't really have a problem with the knots--they seem pretty insignicant to me, but I'm trying hard to hate them.
  10. The color's stunning, but I'm not so sure about the knots either... maybe I just need time for it to grow on me.
  11. The color is amazing...while I don't mind the knots on the Blake or the Sofia, I'm not too sold on the knots on the Venetia (not to mention the weird pockets which I also don't like about the new Blake). I think the Venetia is perfect the way it was before this modified version!
  12. I'm not sure about the knots. I will have to see the bag in person. I think I may like them, though. I definitely don't hate them. I think they just need to grow on me. I think we are all used to the classic MJ style...when something changes, it kind of flusters us!
  13. Okay thanks everyone, you've walked me off the ledge, guess Marc Jacobs figured he had to refresh the bag to bring it back out. He should have checked with all of us first!
  14. I love the color but I'm just not sure of the knots.
  15. ReRe, your bags are pretty. I say, if you want this bag... go for it. You are pleasing you and not us.

Enjoy it!