New Beige Tote Arrival & Family Pics!!

pink_bai2bi
woo hoo! wow! you're chanel collection is just beautiful! i'm glad that your large cambon tote arrived safely!! its a beauty!!! ALL your chanel pieces are BEAUTIFUL thanks for sharing!!!

purseluv: I use my wallet with the Cambon totes, I don't think it's "overload" and my SA at Chanel, loves it everytime I come in matching. I thought it might be an overkill if I do pink bag AND pink wallet because about 75% of my wardrobe is also pink, but I've received nothing but compliments from people when I go out like that:amuse:

pgurl: I got the large tote from Saks, the moment I found out about pre-sale ;)
I LOOOOOOVE this forum (almost as much as I LOVE Chanel) but I must admit it's bad, bad, BAD! I was into Chanel, ever since my mom (the shoe fanatic) would take me in the boutiques to shoe shop with her but I didn't get my first Chanel piece until last December -a birthday gift from my fabulous BF.

Now, I've steared away from all other brands and have decided to build just a Chanel collection (a suggestion from both my BF and dad -they said it'll be easier on them when it comes to gift giving time hehe).

Help me restrain myself!:cry:

Which Saks did you find your large tote? I had ordered one from the BH Saks and they sent a medium. Seeing your large -- I am still so drawn to that color, but I think I'm at a loss to find one because all the sale stock is picked over.

chipoman81: I ordered mine from the Saks in Richmond, VA. She had just found the unopened box, in the back room, when I had called. They had a beige on beige left (not on sale) but I'm not sure about any of the other colors.

Superbaby, I'm not sure but I think it's easier to come by the pink than the beige. Pink, congrats on your most recent addition; you have a beautiful collection!

cougess said:
Pink - was the original price of your tote about $1495? I bought a beige on beige and think its the large (paid $1495) but I'm not sure.

TIA

$1495 is the correct retail price, but be careful because I paid that price and was sent the medium tote rather than the large. I'm still mad about it b/c you get your heart set on a particular size and things don't work out right.

So, make sure to really compare your size with the pictures on the board to make sure you got the correct item.

cougess: Yes, the original price of the large is $1495. I paid $995, with the tax AND shipping included! (A fabulous deal I couldn't say no to)

chipoman81: They sent you the wrong bag??!!?? OMG, and you paid for the large tote price? You should call them back and complain and demand not only an explanation but also to locate the correct bag for you!

pink_bai2bi said:
cougess: Yes, the original price of the large is $1495. I paid $995, with the tax AND shipping included! (A fabulous deal I couldn't say no to)

chipoman81: They sent you the wrong bag??!!?? OMG, and you paid for the large tote price? You should call them back and complain and demand not only an explanation but also to locate the correct bag for you!

I'm going to head to my closest Saks (Chevy Chase) and talk to someone in their Chanel department ... but I have to wait to Saturday! :mad: I can see how the sales person got confused with the $1495 price tag on the wrong bag, but still, I would have hoped that she knew the different sizes and would have alerted me to the problem.

I'm going to show them the size with the wrong tag and be firm that I want to find the bag in the proper size, and still retain my discount. Considering I ordered it over the phone, without seeing it, it should have been up to my sales person to go the distance to make sure it was the right item.

Also ... my earrings arrived damaged. :rant: So, I've been having a stroke of horrible luck with my first Chanel purchases.