new beautiful mall in antwerp

1. thought I'd share some pics of our new mall. it used to be our old city assembly room. the neoclassicistic building is from the 19th century and was burned out in 2000. they restored it and this is the result: a stunning shoppingmall!
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. this is a champagne bar:
    [​IMG]

3. the outside:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. oh my god, it's stunning!

5. My goodness!!!!!!!!

6. WOW!! I want to go there! Beautiful! :yes:

7. Wow it looks gorgeous!

8. Gorgeous!!!!! What's the shopping like in there?

9. thats what i was thinking.

10. hehe, I kept staring at the room and the ceiling :wtf: in stead of looking at the clothes in the shops :roflmfao: it's magnificent!

there are 40 shops and it's 20,500m2 big. it connects the big shoppingstreet 'Meir' with the exclusive shopping area 'Hopland' where all the designerstores are situated.
    Urban outfitters has a shop here and it's their first store in europe. Nike Antwerp, COS, TommyHilfiger Tailormade, Salsa, Sabon, La Place, Saturn, Crocs, Lloyd Shoes, Laurent Perrier Champagne Bar, Onara and Leon Mode have all opened their first shop in Belgium.

11. that's beautiful! i've always wanted to go to antwerp, maybe i should soon :graucho:

did they tell you that? :confused1: they've been in london since 1998-9ish, and they opened a store in copenhagen last year so if they said that they lied :wtf: ! or did you mean that they have an older shop there?

12. wow its a fusion of old world and contemporary. marvelous.

13. oops, forgot to mention: first shop on european mainland ...:ninja:

14. wow so pretty

15. I just want to go there and walk around... that is beautiful!!!