New "beany" bag from the Vuitton

1. I came home with this after "browsing" at the vuitton yesterday! :graucho:

[​IMG]

2. Where are the pics? I'm dyin here!

3. The SA wrapped it up in the box without me asking! (i usually remember to ask for one but I was too distracted to remember!) :p

[​IMG]

4. Bluekit,

You are teasing us! ARgh..... ;)

5. TA DA! :biggrin:

I never thought I would get something in Monogram. I kept asking...is it too flashy? is it too flashy? I'm a Epi girl but none of them look nice on me. This is my first ever monogram piece!

[​IMG]

6. Very nice! This is the PM? Aren't they great handbags, congrats BK!

7. I asked for one in the back since the one I tried on has a slight patina already.

[​IMG]

I'm a happy gal now. So where do I get shining monkey? :p

8. Yup it's the PM. AND my largest bag! :push: It seriously look like a mung-bean to me. :lol:

9. :flowers: Blue,

I bet it looks fab on you! Did you know this was going to happen?
    Or a premeditated buy?:lol:

10. Looks FAB!!!

11. looks great! enjoy your new bag.

12. I planned to dash to the beverly hills Neiman Marcus on Monday morning for the Chanel sale. So I vowed not to get anything (purse related) until then.

Anyway, we were around the neighborhood after watching a broadway show "Hairspray" (very good btw) and decided to browse around at Louis Vuitton. I tried out about 10 different bags and nothing looked right for me! So just out of the blue I decided to try this one out because it's like the last pochette size bags I haven't tried on. And it worked! ;) It was meant to be, I suppose! :roflmfao:

So this is the story of my life. Bags always come out from the left field. Premeditated bags never materialize. And now, I re-set my bag counter. :shame:

13. Great bag! Congrats!!

14. you have to post a picture of you wearing it! I bet it looks fantastic!

15. :biggrin: I have this bag in the small and medium style, you'll love it:biggrin: