New BE & D Handbag.

1. What do you think of this new tote by BE & D tote handbag?

[​IMG]

2. I think it's cute, a little more understated than their past lines.

3. I agree with SwankyMama - definitely more understated than their other bags.

4. I like it...A LOT! :biggrin:

5. that's a good tote. i really like be&d, but they are out of my price range.

6. I just found out about this line about two months ago. I am looking for a great tote. Is there another website with their older lines?

7. I think it's way cool!

8. I believe Be & D have been around for a 2 years or so. You can see some of their bags at their website: BeandD.com

I have a Garbo and love it! It's a bit gawdy/tacky for some (well, most :shame: ), but I love the bag. :biggrin: The leather is incredible!!!!

9. Thanks for the information! The garbo clutch is amazing.

10. It's BIG! I love the clutch that they did a while back, but I think it might be time to lose the studs.

11. I like it a lot. Their leather is incredibly thick, soft and supple, but their bags are pricey...

12. I have 2 of their crawford totes and love them. Leather is soft and buttery. I'll admit I like the studs on the handle, but don't like them all over the some of their bags. I know the tote you are talking and it looks like a Western take if you ask me.