New Balenciaga Lover a.k.a ADDICT!

1. OK you ladies and gents. I have been an avid LV collector for a couple of years not, but I was recently looking for a bigger bag that i can throw all my stuff in. I saw all these celebrities carrying these balenciaga bags and I fell in love. I am looking for a Balenciaga Work Bag. BUT I have no idea where to get them, except eBay. AND i have no clue on documenting colors.

Any suggestions or pictures of the work bags you would recommend for me? Thanks!

:heart: Sophia!

2. Hi Sophia and welcome to the Balenciaga addiction!!!!

For a great and very comprehensive listing of where to buy Bal bags (websites and stores), go to this thread. It's in the Achtung subforum.

http://forum.purseblog.com/achtung-balenciaga/stores-now-carrying-b-bags-31358.html

At the top of this subforum, check out the thread with PFers wearing their bags - you'll get a great idea of styles and how they look.

And for information about all things Bal bags, visit this site, written by a lovely PFer.

Here's the link to the bag style reference: atelier.naff: Balenciaga motorcycle style reference There are also pages here with color references.

Good luck and happy to have you here!!

3. :welcome: Welcome to Balenciaga, Sophie!!!

Be sure to check out the STICKIES at the top of the B-Bag Forum... :wlae: They're really helpful and all the girls/ladies/guys etc... are WONDERFUL in here!

You're gonna get addicated!!! :graucho: hehehe!

4. Thanks so much redney.

I finally was brave enough to post in the Balenciaga subforum today, hehe.

I WANT ONE SO BAD, and now that my mom is buying me my dream purse (MC Speedy 30) this year, i dont have to worry about that bag anymore and can begin my new found addiction on balenciaga!

5. woohoo!!! hope you find a Bal you love!!!

6. ladies, i cant find a website that sells balenciaga?

do you guys know one right off your back?

7. hi Sophie - there are a bunch of websites on the first page of this thread. See this list:

Stores NOW carrying b-bags

For all of the websites (Aloha Rag, Bob Ellis, etc), you will have to call the store or retailer directly to order a bag...

8. awww welcoem Sophia ^_^... let your addiction begin hehehe... Do you have any idea what color you wanted? dark? light?...

9. i think i want a dark color eping.

i heard from a relative in taiwan that the blueberry is gorgeous!!

10. dark is nice ^_^

You should take a look at the color swatches!! Theres a dark blue (marine??)
    I've seen the blueberry in store and IT IS gorgeous!!!

atelier.naff

check out the site, helps a LOT

11. welcome to the club! :smile:

12. :heart: the blueberry work is yum-yum gorgeous!
    :welcome: welcome to the world of bbags!

13. Welcome!
    Blueberry is yummy! Here is a pic of mine ( I post a pic whenever I get a chance LOL!!!)

blueberry_small.jpg
  14. GOODNESS, queen victoria, your blueberry is gorgeous. what is it? like work or city?

sorry i have no clue :sad: