New Bags! YAHOO!!! <3<3

1. I made my last two tokidoki purchases of summer (and yes, I know I've said it before... but this time I am strictly :banned: because I need to save my money for college! So, I figured I'd go out with bags I've been craving for FOREVER~ And thanks to ecny and angelic*ruin, I got the toki I've always wanted!!

[​IMG]

My lovelies! New L'Amore Stellina (from ecny), and arancia zucca (my first zucca!) - from angelic*ruin~ I especially love how they're so BRIGHT!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Mmm, I love the plentiful lattes and, of course, Adios and Ciao Ciao! :wlae:

[​IMG]

Inside back of the zucca - I spy Sandy and my favorite characters, the mushrooms!

Ohh and I don't think I ever took pictures of my Bianco Stellina, which I got at the beginning of July... nor my toki iSkin for my iPod!!! Here's a pic~

[​IMG]

HOORAY!!! Thanks so much, ecny and angelic*run - you guys rock! I love my new bags~ :heart:

2. Congrats!!! Your L'Amore stellina has GREAT Placement! Love the Latte couple on the flap.

3. Thank you!! I'm so glad that they're front and center like that :yes: It makes me so happy :yahoo:

4. Yay, your stellina has the pink birds at the top!! :tup: Man, I'd LOVE a denaro with those birds front and center!!

5. Oooh, that sounds extra cute~ You'll find one someday! :yes:

6. cute stellina! love the pockets :smile: if it had sushi, i'd be all over it~

7. The L'Amore Stellina is super-cute!

8. Thanks guys!!!

kkiimm: At least there's sushis on the back!!

9. Congrats!! I love the orange color of the Zucca!!

-SB

10. :confused1:Can I ask you a question??? I have been hesitant to buy an iSkin for my iPod...do you like it? I have to buy it soon before they are unavailable I guess.

11. YAY!!! i'm glad u got the bag.... i hope u enjoy it! :tup:
    congrats on ur zucca too! i LOVE ur latte iskin.... it's so colorful and cute!

12. I have the Tsuru iSkin for my 30gig and I love it!! It's so cute...

13. I love mine... sometimes it's a little hard to turn the click wheel, since the skin itself is a little thick, but all in all I think it's rad~ :yes: Definitely worth it!

14. so cute! i want a stellina so badly!

15. They're so great! Originally I thought it might be a little big for me, but they're really good for just fitting the essentials... plus a bit more!