New Bags added to NM Sale

1. Neiman Marcus just added some new bags to the Sale Section of thier website. A lot of the bags are already taken. I was able to grab the Miu Miu Satchel in Olive Green for 475!

2. Congrats paneh! I just posted in Chloe. NM & BG have had a major MLK sale day!

3. OMG, I just saw that NM had a white muse half off! Hope one of the PF women got it. I ordered a few nice bags from BG, but still....a white muse:crybaby:

4. I was just about to get a prada shoulder bag on sale for $255 but it's already sold out :sad:

5. Thanks for the info! :heart: I just picked up a Juicy bag, Juicy wallet, and an Isabella Fiore Hobo all for $339 total with tax! I am going crazy today with all of these sales! :yahoo:

6. NM keeps updating their final clearance jewelry & accessories section, so it might be a good idea to keep an eye on that. Right now there is a Be & D Deerskin hobo in chocolate for $249 and they just added a Hogan flat shoulder bag for $213. Here's the link Sale Jewelry & Accessories - Neiman Marcus Online=

7. Just picked up a Burberry shadow-check hobo for $138. It just popped up and I grabbed it!

8. Yay! I saw that one pop up about 20 mins ago and I'm glad a PFer got it!

9. :crybaby: I guess I didn't get it. NM sent me a confirmation email saying that it was in stock, I checked my account and it was in stock, I checked again 20 minutes later and it was cancelled. I did a live-chat and apparently it is sold out even though it's still listed on the website as in-stock. The online SA told me that someone put it in her cart but hasn't checked out yet, so it's screwing everyone else up:sad:

10. Thanks! Boy, you have to be fast on these sales.

Oh, shoppy, I hope you get it. People shouldn't be able to keep a bag in their "cart" for longer than a few minutes, IMO.

11. Aww I hate it when that happens!! That happened to me today with BG, I almost had a MJ Stam for $600! But then they had to cancel my order because it was sold out! I would keep checking though since they are always updating!

12. yeah, the burberry bag is still there. but i did the online chat thing with NM SA and they said the bag is discontinued, wasn't available in stores just online, and they don't have any more...it was super cute for $138 and i would've bought it

so i'm glad they ran out cuz I really shouldn't be spending more money on purses :smile:

13. i hate it when that happens!!! i just saw a miu miu i liked but of course, its "not available anymore."

14. Keep checking the site because it changes every minute literally.

I tried getting a Prada bag and they said it was discontinued also.

15. Oh and don't forget to use ebates and get 3% cash back.