New bag!

1. Hi!
    I'm going to buy a new bag. I want a really functional one with pockets and straps. I thought of the Louis Vuitton Palermo PM, but it's a bit expensive (my limit is about 700$). I would love to get some tips from you guys! What bag do you think I should buy? What do you think about the Palermo, is it worth 900$? Thank you!!

Emma

2. you can buy the speedy:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

3. MBMJ have some nice bags for under 700

Marc by Marc Jacobs "Petal To The Metal Sasha Shoulder Bag"
    Fine leather design with two bird embellishments at the front has goldtone hardware accents including metal zippers at the main closure and outside pockets. Crossbody strap, 8" drop, flap with zipper closure, outside flap, two front zipper and back snap pockets, inside zipper and two open pockets, cotton lining
    size : 15"W X 11"H X 5½"D
    currently retails for $498.00
    seen at : www.saksfifthavenue.com
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Marc by Marc Jacobs "Moto Proto Zag Hobo"
    Two wide handles, concealed magnetic snap closure, small metallic logo on front, two front flap and one zip pocket, 100%LAMBSKIN
    currently retails for € 510.00
    seen at : www.luisaviaroma.com
    [​IMG]

4. LV Neverfull (which ever size suits you)

5. I LOVE the MJ bag! The details are awesome!

6. I love that bag!

What about the new LV Totally at $840?

[​IMG]

7. I love the detailing of the Marc Jacobs bag shown, within your price range too :smile:

8. LV speedy is great, I love it !!

9. #9 Aug 27, 2009
    Last edited: Aug 27, 2009
    (I'm assuming you don't already have a speedy so ignore this if you do)
    I bought a LV Damier Speedy 30 in Azur. I treated the light vachetta with Wilson's leather spray to protect against dirt, stains & water (dried back to normal color you can't tell I put anything on that vachetta). I love it! The Azur is a pretty cream & blue & in some photos looks white & blue. I think the 30 is the perfect size for me (not too big or too small) & find I can wear it with anything! I can wear this bag all yr. round (with winter whites or in the summer, plus, blue & cream are yr round colors & all the old rules are out the window!) Very versatile. I'm also contemplating buying the Damier Ebony Speedy 30, beautiful chocolate bag with worry free handles (no vachetta to darken or get stained). Also you can't go wrong with a classic Monogrammed Speedy.